Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thank You so much! (and some colour therapy printables)

Thank you Thank You THANK YOU for
your sweet words & lovely advice.
You are the best readers anyone could ever hope for.

Since I'm not the only one with Winter depression, I thought
I'd share a bit of colour with you all to perk us up. :-D

rainbow_VINE - melstampz

edited to add:
You can find the finished vine papers in all
these colours in this blog post:


It's not all ready yet, but here's a mish-mash look at
some free printable patterns I'm working on to share with you...

1- Pomegranate:
1 pomegranate VINE melstampz

2- Strawberry:
2 strawberry QUATREFOIL

3- Papaya:
3 papaya_TIGHT_CHEVRON

4- Tangerine:
4 tangerine VINE melstampz

5- Mango:
5 mango_QUATREFOIL OUTLINE

6- Lemon:
6 lemon QUATREFOIL melstampz

7- Lime:
6 lime_TIGHT_CHEVRON melstampz

8- Green Apple
:
8 green apple QUATREFOIL OUTLINE melstampz

9- Blue Raspberry:
9 blue raspberry_TIGHT_CHEVRON melstampz

10- Blueberry:
10 blueberry QUATREFOIL melstampz

11- Plum:
11 plum QUATREFOIL_OUTLINE distress

12- Grape:
12 grape VINE melstampz

13- Dragon fruit:
13 dragon fruit QUATREFOIL melstampz

14- Cherry:
14 cherry VINE

15- Pink Grapefruit:
15 pink grapefruit _TIGHT_CHEVRON melstampz

16- Pink Lemonade:
16 pink lemonade  QUATREFOIL OUTLINE melstampz


With any luck, I hope to have 16 colours of each pattern...
(and matching overlays for you to make your
own custom papers, if you want)
....done and uploaded in a week or two.

They are 350 DPI (and 12.5 inches square)
for printing quality.

Tight Chevrons Overlay RAINBOW melstampz

If you want to use any of these right now,
you can download the original size on Flickr this way:

1) Click the image you like (to go to Flickr)
2) Right click on the image once you are there.
3) Click the photo to pull up a menu
4) Select "original" from the view all sizes menu
5) Finally, right click and hit save as.


Hope these fruity shades make you smile!

Love,


P.S.
I did a print test (of the PNG) out of Photoshop & I was really happy with the way these
custom colours came out. If you want to test it out, a JPG print test sheet is here:

(not sure how JPG will print, but when I upload to acrobat.com, I'll include
PNGs so you have a choice.)

31 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

These are so wonderful!!!! Love these! Thank you so much,Mel!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the great colors and patterns! Thank You! Glad you felt a bit of sunshine today!

-Candi said...

WOW, these are GORGEOUS! You must be feeling at least a bit better to have come up with these! I know I'm feeling better for having looked at them, absolutely love them and can start to invision some great cards and projects made with them! Perfect colors and patterns to chase away the winter grays!

Romaine said...

The colours are so juicy and gorgeous, Mel!!!

Judy said...

These are wonderful! You are one of the most generous people to share all that you do and ask nothing in return. I'm not very good about leaving comments, but I have followed your blog for several years and always look forward to your posts. I have learned a lot from you. Whenever I am looking for a template or a tutorial, I check your blog first and chances are you have a link to what I need. I am sorry that you have been feeling down lately. I understand because I also have depression issues. I am glad you are feeling a bit better at least today. I have missed your blog posts, but I follow you on Pinterest and am glad that you are pinning some things there. I hope you are feeling much better soon. Hugs - Judy

Drora's minimundo said...

Thank you Mel for these wonderful printables.
Hugs

KayBeScraps said...

thank you..

Lily Anuska said...

Mel this papers looks fantastic. Thank you. Lily Anuska

kiala said...

I love these! Thank you so much!

Dany said...

Thanks Mel!!!!

Meapuntoatodo said...

Que locura de colores ! muchisimas gracias Mel por estos regalos. Los que parecen baldosas, quedan muy bonitos para suelos de cocina o baño ... Cuidate mucho.

Margie said...

Never mind making me smile - these are so delicious they make me feel quite hungry! Oh, for a beautiful bowl of summer fruit....

Looking forward to making some nice bright backgrounds with these. Thanks so much.

Linda said...

Oh, Mel; these colors are wonderful, so are the patterns. I feel lifted up just looking at them.. can't wait to print and use them! Thank You! You really are the best!

Josta said...

Beautiful! Thank You!

Dawn said...

mmmm, luscious!
thanks sweetie!!

Weezy said...

I was thrilled to see your wee post pop up yesterday as I always love to hear how you're keeping.

There is no rush in getting back to full speed, the work and time and effort you continuously put in is just so admirable!

I will admit I got a bit overexcited yesterday when I saw in your post that you were on pinterest - as II clicked on the link I remembered that I already followed you! Duh! :D

Morena Ciambra Dreamartdolls said...

Thank you! Yeay! You're back! Hugs, Morena

quirks59m said...

These papers are BEAUTIFUL! - glad to hear your feeling back in the pink!

Anonymous said...

Simply lovely papers! Thank you so much for sharing them.

-dlm.

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Thank you, thank you, thank YOU!
What a wonderful set of papers. I love rainbows so these really brighten my day.

Grá O'Neill said...

These would brighten anyone's day!
They're beautiful, looking forward to seeing them in full. Thanks :)

g said...

these are lovely! thanks so much!!

scrappychica said...

Absolutely gorgeous paper! Thank you kindly for all you do, your creativity always brings a smile to my face and joy to my creative soul. Sending you hugs!

Carole RB said...

Hi Mel
Wow so gorgeous. You are very generous, thanks a bunch!
Have a great weekend!

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

VERY COOL!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!! a bit of color for the day and they are FUN FUN FUN!!!!! hugs from your newest follower!!!!!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous! I'm so glad you are feeling better. I am SO over winter and it hasn't even been that bad here this year. I miss Florida. A lot.

Diane Burke said...

These are beautiful, and the burst of color we need during this dreary season! Thank you so much.

Betty Bake said...

thank you - these are fabulous :)
well done :)
hugs
Betty Bake
http://www.bettybake.co.za

Vanessa said...

Absolutely gorgeous. The colors and patterns are so perfect.

Deebi27 said...

Mel, Mel, Mel these are fabulous to say the least. I just printed a test page and I love the colors. The c odors are so pure and natural. Wow, you are a true jewel...not just your paper gifts!

Please take the time needed to get yourself back and always remember take care of YOU 1st!

THANK YOU!

CinnamonSally said...

These are gorgeous Mel, Thank you!!!